Wednesday 31 October 2012

furrrreezing!

Is it just me or is it getting slightly chilly?....Well i don't know about the rest of you but i welcome this cold weather as it gives me the opportunity or what i really mean is the excuse to buy new winter clothes!

At the moment i am loving fur (faux of course) on everything. I get warmer just by looking at it! who's wearing it well this season?


 

Everybody loves a bit of Kylie and look how shes wearing her new fur jacket this season. Keeping it simple with all black and grey bag to make the jacket the main attraction.

See how Alexa Chung wears it. Alexa's given it a touch of clamour with her red lip stick to match what you can see of her red dress.










Or if you prefer a bit of colour this blue faux fur coat still has a wintry feel to it and looks super cosy!





 

 This one is from topshop for £95. I really love this one because its more practical and has a cosy fur collar and cuffs.




 This one is also from topshop for £98. Again i like the design of the the collar and how it's fitted in at the waist. What i love about fur is that it always comes back in the winter season as it cant go out of style! But if you don't want to go all out and get a complete full fur jacket you can get ones with just fur trimmings or hood.







 I thought I'd share my new jacket i got this week with you all. As much as i love the full fur jackets I've settled for a cosy fur hood instead!

all for now x




No comments:

Post a Comment